Sunday 29 April 2012

Kitty in Noodle Land

I don't know when I was fall-in-love with making Bento for the first time. I just realize that I really enjoy my Bento-ing time. Truthfully I didn't make Bento everyday as my lunch at work. I only made it for my hubby twice a week, on Tuesday and Wednesday (if I am not busy enough prepare everything in the morning, LOL).

Here it's my first bento creation. It was very very very ugly, not well-organized. I just pick everything that I find in the refrigerator and of course in our dining table.




The Bento only consist of:


  • Rice. I used cat-head-jelly mold to form the rice. Theoretically to form the rice we must use rice-mold. But at that time, I still don't have any rice-mold so I used anything that can be used in emergency condition, LOL. I made the ears and eyes from Nori (seaweed-sheet). For the sexy-mouth I only use tomato sauce. 
  • Instant fried noodles. Not so healthy food for lunch, but very instant and quick to make in a hectic morning.
  • Vegetable spring roll
  • Egg pancake

So, now you can conclude that i am an amateur in Bento-ing right? :p



2 comments:

Please let me know what you think...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...